The DAN Europe Training Committee is group of experienced DAN Instructor Trainers who work closely together with the DAN Europe Training Department in order to increase the service towards the DAN Europe Instructors and Instructor Trainers.
The members of the DAN Europe Training Committee, the Regional Training Coordinators, are representing DAN Europe Training in their region and make sure quality is maintained at the highest possible level.
Roles and responsibilities of the Regional Training Coordinator
- Representing DAN Europe Training in their region
- The development of DAN Europe Training in their region
- The organisation of Instructor Trainer Workshops
- Maintaining a good and steady communication flow between DAN Europe Training and the DAN Instructor Trainers
- The development of educational materials
- Quality assurance
The Training Committee is composed of the following members: